BLOCK HOUSE CAFE
Architect: Paul M. Falsetto
Builder: Fackler Construction Company
Winner: 2015 DeMuro Award
Built in 1886, this former Baptist church has been carefully restored and repurposed into a modern gastropub. Now known as the Block House, this project was completed in early 2015.
Fackler Construction received Restore Oregon's prestigious 2015 DeMuro Award in recognition of our historic building preservation work.